Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Prayer


Lord God for all the blessings, graces, trust and love you bestowed upon me this all I offer to You. All the things You gave and showered me I am thankful to Thee.

Lord God, all the things You’ve given shall be returned in Thy almighty hands. I am created from Thy love; this lost sheep of Yours shall return in Thy tender love and care. One day, for sure, this angel of Yours shall present itself before You, O Lord. Bowing with respect and love, I will serve You with all my heart. O Lord God, I love You!

Lord God I come to You despite of me being a sinner for this child of Yours had done nothing in Thy name. Instead I keep on asking for things till I am blinded with it, unable to see reality that everything around me, seen and unseen is enough. I have been selfish and should repent.

Lord God, on my knees, I am asking for Your forgiveness. I realized that I should have been contented for what I have. I should be happy, feel blessed and thankful.

Lord God, my imperfection and sins I’ve committed; All the times I forget to give thanks for Thy love and graces I offer to Thee. You once never leave my side and thus, I beg Thee to continue to love me, hold my hands and never let go. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment